News & Events
- Our spring club shipment will go out to all members of the bi-annual Pinot club the week of April 20th — the following two delicious Pinot Noirs, for just $50 plus tax and shipping! Not a member yet?! Join now! Want to maxmize your shipping dollar? Click here to see our spring club member deals! 2012 Green Valley Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard This highly acclaimed wine is drinking wonderfully right now. If you’d like more, order soon, it will likely not last through the summer! 2013 Russian River Pinot Noir – pre-release Classic Russian River aromas and underpinned by a lively structure, this ...
- See you this weekend at San Francisco’s Fort Mason for the alway’s entertaining San Francisco Vintner’s Market! The great thing about this event is if you find something you like, you can buy it on the spot. Tickets are still available online, use the promo code “winery” to get 50% off. In addition to our award winning 2012 Green Valley Pinot Noir, we’ll be pouring sneak peaks of three new very small production wines due to be released this summer, details below. Hope to see you there! 2014 Green Valley Rosé of Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard – Release May, 2015 (wine club ...
- Introducing our intrepid new man on the bottling line — seen here in early March, riding a high of strawberry yoghurt and cheese sticks, packing our 2014 Russian River Chardonnay. We’ll formally release this Chardonnay mid-summer, sending it to our ‘Summer Whites’ club members. We’ll also be showing it ‘pre-release’ at the SF Vintner’s Market in April and at SF Pinot Days in June. For fans of our previous vintages of Chardonnay, the 2014 will not disappoint: another cool native ferment in neutral oak, no additions, bottled unfiltered. This Chardonnay, we think, is a real homage to what Chardonnay from Russian River ...
- Our 2012 Green Valley, Devoto Garden Vineyard, Pinot Noir received a gold medal at this month’s San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. With over 6400 wines submitted for tasting and evaluation, The Chronicle competition is the largest competition of American wines in the world. We think over the holidays our 2012 began showing beautifully, and it’s gratifying that the professionals at the SF Chronicle competition think so as well, particularly in such a crowd of other excellent producers. Looking for a taste? The 2015 public tasting of winners will take place at Fort Mason in SF on February 14, 2015. Buy tickets ...
- Our 2012 Green Valley Pinot Noir gets a nice mention and excellent rating (93) in December’s Wine Enthusiast magazine, as one of twelve Pinot Noirs selected for their top 2012 Pinot Noirs from Napa & Sonoma counties. Join our wine club and see for yourself! You’ll also like our old school pricing, evident when compared against the rest of the wines in this article!
- ▼ 2017 (9)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)