News & Events
- Our 2012 Green Valley Pinot Noir gets a nice mention and excellent rating (93) in December’s Wine Enthusiast magazine, as one of twelve Pinot Noirs selected for their top 2012 Pinot Noirs from Napa & Sonoma counties. Join our wine club and see for yourself! You’ll also like our old school pricing, evident when compared against the rest of the wines in this article!
- Come to our annual holiday party on Thursday, December 4th, 6pm-9pm, at the Bluxome St. Winery in San Francisco’s SOMA district. Click here to RSVP! Those who do RSVP will be on our list for a complimentary tasting of our current and pre-release vintages, plus something special still in barre. Enjoy live music, art, and local gourmands previewing tasty stuff for the holidays, click here for more detail: Wait Cellars Holiday Party 2014 A limited number of attendees may also purchase seats for an exclusive three-course holiday pairing menu put together by Chef Eric Tucker from Millenium Restaurant! There will be two seatings ...
- Join us this Saturday and Sunday at San Francisco’s Fort Mason for the SF Vintner’s Market. This is always a fun, lively event — taste wines from over 150 wineries, and if you like something you may buy it on the spot. It’s a great way to shop for wines for both your holiday table and that hard-to-buy-for person on your list!
- We are pleased to mention that our 2012 Green Valley Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard, was given gold by the International Craft Wine Competition and selected to be in their top 100 wines for 2014.
- Come join us at the annual Soiree des Vins at San Francisco’s Ferry Building this Sunday. This fundraiser for San Francisco’s French American International School is always an epicurean delight: enjoy tastes from over 25 wineries, breweries, and distilleries, and bites from over 15 of San Francisco’s most acclaimed eateries.
- ▼ 2017 (3)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)