News & Events
- Join us this Saturday and Sunday at San Francisco’s Fort Mason for the SF Vintner’s Market. This is always a fun, lively event — taste wines from over 150 wineries, and if you like something you may buy it on the spot. It’s a great way to shop for wines for both your holiday table and that hard-to-buy-for person on your list!
- We are pleased to mention that our 2012 Green Valley Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard, was given gold by the International Craft Wine Competition and selected to be in their top 100 wines for 2014.
- Come join us at the annual Soiree des Vins at San Francisco’s Ferry Building this Sunday. This fundraiser for San Francisco’s French American International School is always an epicurean delight: enjoy tastes from over 25 wineries, breweries, and distilleries, and bites from over 15 of San Francisco’s most acclaimed eateries.
- Join us at Millenium Restaurant on Wednesday, October 29th, where chef Eric Tucker will be preparing 6 courses sourcing fall produce from small farms of Sonoma to pair with Wait Cellars wines and cider from Devoto Gardens & Orchards! Enjoy a nice meal and conversation about food, cider, wine (and the Giants!) with your truly, Stan Devoto , Jolie Devoto-Wade (cider-maker) & Chef Eric Tucker 🙂 Wednesday, October 29th, 2014 7:00pm-10:00 (ish) in our private wine room $80/person (before tax/gratuity) 5 (plus amuse!)-courses with Wait Cellars & Devoto Cider pairings Space is limited–please call Alison to reserve your seat at the table! 415.345.3900×13 MENU SNEAK PEEK: (menu ...
- Come join us on Sunday, October 26th, at this beautiful celebration of Pinot Noir on the river in Healdsburg!
- ▼ 2017 (1)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)