News & Events
- Please join us for CUESA’s Fifth Annual Summer Celebration fundraiser on Sunday, June 14! We’re asked to participate in so many events throughout the year, and we choose to work with CUESA because of the important work they do to bring farmers, producers, and urban dwellers together to create a healthy food system. At this lavish walk-around tasting at the Ferry Building, 40 restaurants and 20 bars and wineries (including us!) will create impeccable bites and cocktails featuring peak-season produce from the farmers market. You’ll feast on unlimited food and drink from some of the Bay Area’s best. Proceeds from the ...
- Come join us Friday May 15th at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco for the California Wine Classic! Proceeds from the event benefit the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, and there is always great food and wine. We’ll be pouring our new Rosé and Chardonnay, as well as the 2013 Russian River Pinot Noir pre-release.
- Our lively, electric Rosé from Devoto Garden
- Neutral oak, wild-fermented, unfiltered and un-fined.
- With our spring club shipment going out this week, we’re offering new “cellar stocker” re-order options this spring to help maximize your shipping and cellar dollar! We like to think of the two-bottle club shipment as an ‘evaluation’ package: First, drink and enjoy those two bottles when you get them! Then, if you like either or both, re-order for your cellar, for opening and evaluating over the next 3-6 years. Of course, as members, you may re-order at any time and receive your 20% discount. But if you re-order the spring shipment wines by Memorial Day weekend, we’ll preserve the $25/bottle ...
- ▼ 2017 (6)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)