News & Events
- Taste hundreds of Pinot Noirs this Saturday amongst fellow wine lovers at Pinot Days San Francisco! If you go, be sure to stop by to say hello, I’ll be pouring the 2014 Rosé, the 2014 Chardonnay, and the two 2013 Pinot Noirs, a nice opportunity to see how the next vintages are shaping up.
- Please join us for CUESA’s Fifth Annual Summer Celebration fundraiser on Sunday, June 14! We’re asked to participate in so many events throughout the year, and we choose to work with CUESA because of the important work they do to bring farmers, producers, and urban dwellers together to create a healthy food system. At this lavish walk-around tasting at the Ferry Building, 40 restaurants and 20 bars and wineries (including us!) will create impeccable bites and cocktails featuring peak-season produce from the farmers market. You’ll feast on unlimited food and drink from some of the Bay Area’s best. Proceeds from the ...
- Come join us Friday May 15th at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco for the California Wine Classic! Proceeds from the event benefit the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, and there is always great food and wine. We’ll be pouring our new Rosé and Chardonnay, as well as the 2013 Russian River Pinot Noir pre-release.
- Our lively, electric Rosé from Devoto Garden
- Neutral oak, wild-fermented, unfiltered and un-fined.
- ▼ 2017 (7)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)