News & Events
- That’s our conclusion so far, half-way through harvest, with 2.5T Chardonnay and 1T Pinot Noir in the winery and another 4-5T still hanging. Small berries and light clusters — for instance, the average cluster weight in the 115 block at Devoto Garden was about 4 ounces last year. This year it was about 2oz. While this perhaps makes the growers unhappy, we however are cautiously optimistic about the potential for great wine: the flavors are there in these small tight berries, and the skin/berry ratio is exciting. Some shots so far:
- Our Summer Whites shipment goes out next week to all Summer Whites club members! Not a member? It’s easy to join, just click here! Summer Whites’ members receive two bottles of our latest Russian River Chardonnay every August for just $30 plus shipping, plus have a short opportunity to buy more at that fantastic price. If you like it, act fast, our limited production Chardonnay (just 100 cases) is usually gone by the holidays. For fans of previous vintages, the 2014 Russian River Chardonnay will not disappoint. It is a truly natural, hands-off expression of the small Inspiration Vineyard on Olivet Road. ...
- Taste hundreds of Pinot Noirs this Saturday amongst fellow wine lovers at Pinot Days San Francisco! If you go, be sure to stop by to say hello, I’ll be pouring the 2014 Rosé, the 2014 Chardonnay, and the two 2013 Pinot Noirs, a nice opportunity to see how the next vintages are shaping up.
- Please join us for CUESA’s Fifth Annual Summer Celebration fundraiser on Sunday, June 14! We’re asked to participate in so many events throughout the year, and we choose to work with CUESA because of the important work they do to bring farmers, producers, and urban dwellers together to create a healthy food system. At this lavish walk-around tasting at the Ferry Building, 40 restaurants and 20 bars and wineries (including us!) will create impeccable bites and cocktails featuring peak-season produce from the farmers market. You’ll feast on unlimited food and drink from some of the Bay Area’s best. Proceeds from the ...
- Come join us Friday May 15th at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco for the California Wine Classic! Proceeds from the event benefit the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, and there is always great food and wine. We’ll be pouring our new Rosé and Chardonnay, as well as the 2013 Russian River Pinot Noir pre-release.
- ▼ 2017 (3)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)