News & Events
- Just Released Luxurious, celebratory, a classic Russian River expression
- Limited Our inaugural homage to the storied Petaluma Gap
- We’re pleased to share that our 2013 Green Valley Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard, was awarded a gold medal at this years American Fine Wines Competition in South Florida. Our 2013 Russian River Pinot Noir and our 2014 Russian River Cabernet Franc were recognized with silver.
- Three of our current releases were recognized with silver in December’s 2016 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition 2014 Wait Cellars Cabernet Franc, Russian River Valley, Los Amigos Vineyard 2013 Wait Cellars Pinot Noir, Green Valley of Russian River Valley, Devoto Garden Vineyard 2013 Wait Cellars Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley It is a huge competition, 7100 wines! See how their selections stack up against your palate:
- Lovely to see everyone who made it out to the Holiday Party on December 2nd, a smashing good time! Please send us your photos, or post them to our event page! And apologies for running out of certain wines. To make good, we’d like extend the holiday pricing, and offer free shipping, on six-packs through the end of the year! Click here to place a holiday order. Mix and match OK too, just send an email. Happy Holidays! 6pk 2012 Green Valley Pinot Noir: $150 Limited to just a few cases in our library! 6pk 2013 Green Valley Pinot Noir: $150 6pk 2013 Russian ...
- ▼ 2017 (5)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)