News & Events
- This beautiful wine store at Geary and 20th is now carrying our 2009 Green Valley Pinot Noir. Note they also have a great selection of local, hard-to-find, specialty beer and wine; certainly worth the trip if you haven’t been!
- Mark your calendars, we’ll be pouring at the spring San Francisco Vintner’s Market at Fort Mason on April 14th and 15th. These are truly unique events: folks may not only taste, but they may buy on the spot! We’ll be pouring our 2009s and perhaps a sneak peek at our 2010s, and we’ll be sure to have some Vintner’s Market discounts and promotions. Get your tickets early!
- It’s been pretty cool at the winery this winter, hovering around 50 most days. The primary ferment of the Chardonnay, begun in October, is still creeping along. I wanted a long cool ferment, and I sure got it — last week it was moving at about 1g of sugar a week, with 6.4g to go. Ditto the secondary ferment now happening in parallel — dropped to just under a gram of malic acid, but still a bit to go. Stylistically, I like this. But, being a small producer, other factors can rear their head: such as the economies of scale of ...
- We’re pleased to report that our 2009 Green Valley Pinot Noir is now being offered by the glass at Pause! Why not drop in for a glass?
- Wine club members, your shipments will go out early next week: two bottles of our 2009 Russian River Pinot Noir, a satisfying Pinot with a classic Russian River profile. We hope you enjoy them! Not a wine club member? Join now to receive this shipment for only $50 plus tax and shipping (or, if you’re local to San Francisco, leverage our no-cost pickup option). Happy Holidays!
- ▼ 2017 (6)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)