News & Events
- We are very pleased to offer 50% off tickets to the up and coming San Francisco Vintner’s Market, April 14th and 15th at Fort Mason! Just use the promotional code “FIFTY” when buying tickets on Vintner’s Market website. Why not spend an afternoon tasting wine on the bay — there will be a ton of local wineries, and if you find something you like, you may buy it on the spot and take it home for dinner!
- Attended an all-day winery sanitation seminar at UC Davis last week. While the latest thinking in cleaners and sanitizers does not make for the most exciting posts (though, don’t get me wrong, I am a firm believer that 80% of wine-making is keeping things clean!), thought I’d share some pictures of the sparkling new Robert Mondavi research winery up at Davis. Pretty spectacular; the winery was just off the classroom and we had some time in the afternoon to kick the tires, talk about design (mostly from a sanitation point of view) and get a demo of the latest bio-luminescence ...
- Stop in and say hello at this gorgeous wine shop known for its thoughtful local selections!
- This beautiful wine store at Geary and 20th is now carrying our 2009 Green Valley Pinot Noir. Note they also have a great selection of local, hard-to-find, specialty beer and wine; certainly worth the trip if you haven’t been!
- Mark your calendars, we’ll be pouring at the spring San Francisco Vintner’s Market at Fort Mason on April 14th and 15th. These are truly unique events: folks may not only taste, but they may buy on the spot! We’ll be pouring our 2009s and perhaps a sneak peek at our 2010s, and we’ll be sure to have some Vintner’s Market discounts and promotions. Get your tickets early!
- ▼ 2017 (9)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)