News & Events
- We are pleased to announce that our 2009 Green Valley Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard, was awarded a gold medal in the 2012 San Francisco International Wine Competition. On June 15, 16, and 17, a total of 4556 wines participated, submitted by 1300 wineries from 29 countries and 26 states. The results have been posted here. Our 2009 Russian River Pinot also received a bronze. We of course have always known our Pinots are special; but it is always gratifying when others agree 🙂
- We’re very pleased to be pouring at CUESA’s Summer Celebration at San Francisco’s iconic Ferry Building on July 15th. For those interested in local, seasonal cuisine produced by the city’s finest chefs, this is a can’t miss event. We’ll be pouring, pre-release, our 2010 Green Valley Pinot Noir and our 2011 Russian River Chardonnay. Hope to see you there!
- Come on down July 18, 6pm-8pm, to our summer release party and be among the first to taste our delicious new small-lot releases: – Our 2010 Russian River Pinot Noir – Our 2010 Green Valley Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard – Our 2011 Russian River Chardonnay Plus much more! Check out our release party event page for details, and we’ll hope to see you there!
- Pinot Days is a fantastic week-long festival in San Francisco celebrating all things Pinot Noir, culminating in a Grand Festival at Fort Mason on Saturday, June 16th. We’ll be pouring our 2010s at the Grand Festival and will hope to see you! Use our discount code and receive 10% off tickets: WACSF12 ! Tickets are available for purchase online here.
- Please join us on Sunday June 10th at Venticello’s Farewell to Foie Gras dinner, a loving tribute to foie gras at this venerable, intimate restaurant on San Francisco’s Nob Hill. We are honored to be pairing our 2009 Green Valley Pinot Noir (Devoto Garden Vineyard) with their glorious foie gras ravioli!
- ▼ 2017 (5)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)