News & Events
- New Release Our satisfying, agreeable, carbonic bistro wine
- New Release, Limited Neutral oak, wild-fermented, perfect ripeness — what California Chardonnay can be
- On Sunday June 4th, please join us at one of the most entertaining events of the year: Mill Valley’s annual Wine, Beer and Gourmet Food tasting, in the charming Mill Valley downtown plaza. Bring the kids! We’ll be showing our just-released 2015 Russian River Cabernet Franc and 2016 Russian River Chardonnay, as well as our 2014 Pinots.
- If you are lucky enough to be a member of San Francisco’s teacher-initiated University Club, please join us Wednesday 5/31 for a tasting of Wait Cellars’ current vintages before dinner! We’ll be showing our just-released 2015 Russian River Cabernet Franc and 2016 Russian River Chardonnay, as well as our 2014 Pinots. If not, come on out to one of the most entertaining events of the year: Mill Valley’s annual Wine, Beer and Gourmet Food tasting on Sunday, June 4th, in the charming Mill Valley downtown plaza!
- Please join us in one of San Francisco’s neighborhood jewels, 3rd Cousin in Bernal Heights, for a delicious spring menu by executive chef Greg Lutes paired with Wait Cellars wines. Menu below (hungry yet?), hope to see you there! Seating: 7pm, Thursday, April 27th Tickets: $98, includes all wine pairings Reservations: Please call or email, seats very limited! 3RD COUSIN 919 CORTLAND AVE SAN FRANCISCO CA 94110 UNITED STATES 415-814-3709 firstname.lastname@example.org Menu: course: Hamachi crudo – celery root, green strawberry, black garlic wine: Wait Cellars 2016 Russian River Chardonnay – just released! course: Duck ham & mousse gougeres – kumquat, pickled ramps, port wine: Wait Cellars 2013 Green Valley Pinot Noir, ...
- ▼ 2017 (9)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)