News & Events
- Love pinot? There is no better place to immerse yourself in it than Pinot Days San Francisco, which has become the largest single gathering of Pinot Noir producers in the world. This year, please come visit our table at the Grand Festival on Saturday, June 18th, at the Bespoke at Westfield in San Francisco, we’ll be pouring all three of our current Pinot Noirs, plus our delicious new Rosé of Pinot Noir! When – Saturday, June 18th, 2016. Trade Tasting: Noon-2pm. Complimentary. Public Tasting: 2-5pm. $75. VIP Tasting: Noon-5pm. $125.
- Join us Sunday June 12, 6pm-9pm in San Francisco’s historic Ferry Building for one of the funnest and yummiest events of summer: CUESA’s Summer Celebration! 40 top restaurants, 20 top bars and wineries, all strutting their stuff in support of CUESA’s mission of bringing farmers and urban dwellers together. What’s not to like? Plus, we’ll be pouring our just-released 2015 Russian River Chardonnay and our 2015 Green Valley Rosé of Pinot Noir!
- Limited Neutral oak, wild-fermented, un-fined — what California Chardonnay can be
- SOLD OUT Our lively, electric Rosé from Devoto Garden
- Come join us on Sunday June 5th at one of the most beautiful and relaxing events of the summer, the Mill Valley Wine, Beer and Gourmet Food Tasting in downtown Mill Valley! This will be the first public tasting of our 2015 Russian River Chardonnay and our 2015 Green Valley Rosé, both just bottled in March. And of course we’ll have our electric Pinots and a small amount of our 2014 Cabernet Franc, hope to see you there! http://www.enjoymillvalley.com/2016-mill-valley-wine-beer–gourmet-food-tasting.html PS Besides a lot of fun, this event is also a fundraiser for the Mill Valley Chamber of Commerce and Kiddo! the Mill ...
- ▼ 2017 (1)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)