News & Events
- RSVP here for a complimentary wine tasting!
- Fruit from Devoto gorgeous this year, not much sorted away at all. I was the first to pick at both Devoto and Inspiration, am happy to get off the vine before the warm weekend where this younger fruit would have no doubt experienced some dehydration. Still four more tons to pick from the more mature, less ripe Pinot block, which I’m putting at about two weeks away? Yours truly, using dry ice aplenty this year; adopting more reductive techniques last year I think gave a nice dimension to my 2012s (not released yet :). For these younger blocks I’m including about ...
- Came up quick this year, made the call on Monday to pick 3 tons yesterday: a ton of Chardonnay from Inspiration Vineyard (below where I dropped my harvest bins), and, surprisingly, two tons of Pinot Noir from Devoto Gardens, where the younger blocks got ripe fast
- Our 2012 Russian River Chardonnay was released this month, and wine club members who have chosen our Summer Whites option were the first to receive it. 2012 was a beautiful growing year, and this graceful un-oaked Chardonnay is a nice reflection: it is bursting with flavor and mouth-watering acids, but comes in at a very old-world 12.8% ABV, so it’s easy to enjoy. We made only a small amount and are assembling our allocation list now. The wine retails at $24/bottle, but folks may join our wine club now and receive two bottles for just $30 plus tax and shipping (or, use ...
- George’s Restaurant downtown has picked up our 2011 Russian River Chardonnay, stop in for a glass if you’re in the neighborhood!
- ▼ 2017 (6)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)