News & Events
- Join us at one of the year’s biggest tastings, the Family Winemakers of California San Francisco tasting at Fort Mason, August 17th and 18th. Hundreds of California wineries and family-owned goodness. You may also buy wine at the table if you find something you like. We’ll be pouring our 2011 Pinot Noirs and our just-released 2012 Russian River Chardonnay. Hope to see you!
- We’re very pleased to mention that San Francisco’s acclaimed Bi-Rite Market is now carrying our 2011 Green Valley Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard, in both stores — here in the neighborhood on Divisadero St., as well as at their flagship 18th street shop. Why not pick up a bottle for dinner tonight?
- The San Francisco International Wine Competition was held this month. It is the country’s largest competition, with 52 judges tasting 4500+ wines from 1400+ wineries, representing 30 countries and 29 states. In 2013 only 4% of the wines entered received double gold, an award given to a wine where judges are unanimous in giving it a gold medal. In the Pinot Noir category, 250+ wines were awarded medals — but only 10 received double gold. We are pleased to share that the Wait Cellars 2011 Russian River Pinot Noir was awarded double gold. We are also pleased to share that the Wait ...
- Join us at CUESA’s 3rd annual Summer Celebration soiree and fundraiser this Sunday, July 14th, 6pm-9pm. Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of its Ferry Plaza Farmers Market, dozens of chefs and bartenders will focus their palates and talents on six culinary families – berries, nightshades, grains and legumes, alliums, leaves and flowers, and of course stone fruits – creating original tastes that celebrate the height of the summer harvest. Treat yourself to a unique night out, and support a great organization at the same time! Tickets are $125 and are still available here.
- Hope to see you at Pinot Days on Sunday, June 30th! We’ll be pouring our newly released, award-winning 2011 pinots, and you may purchase wine at the table to take with you. Come by to check out our special pricing. Friends of Wait Cellars also receive a 33% discount on tickets: use the promotional code PDSF13.
- ▼ 2017 (3)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)