News & Events
- We’re pleased to mention that a bottle of our 2012 Green Valley Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard, wound up in the hands of the Prince of Pinot, producer of the influential PinotFile report. What did he say? “Plenty of Pinot singing in this beautifully crafted wine” — The Prince of Pinot, May 2014 Click here for the Prince’s full review
- Thanks to those who came out to taste with Kelly Z at the Huckleberry Youth Run for the Roses fundraiser on Saturday! Beautiful day, beautiful setting, beautiful cause 🙂
- Our spring shipment will go out to members next week, just in time to ease the tax-day blues! We’re delighted to send out two Devoto Garden Pinot Noirs, the 2011 and 2012. We think the 2011 is drinking beautifully right now. The 2012 we’re offering to club members ‘pre-release’ – while still young and improving, we think this wild-ferment Pinot Noir is an exceptional expression of a remarkable vintage. Both benefit from air time after opening and before serving, the 2012 up to an hour if you can wait! If you’d like to join our club and receive these singular, limited production ...
- We’re bottling our 2013 Chardonnay next week in San Francisco, here’s the Wait Cellars delivery truck loaded with empty glass to take down 🙂 This early-pick wild ferment Chardonnay looks great so far: a nice mouth-watering, acid-driven Chardonnay with round green apple/mango flavors. Sign up for our Summer Whites club and be the first to taste this when it’s released this August!
- Tickets are still available to the San Francisco Vintner’s this weekend in Fort Mason! We’ll be there with our 2011 Pinots and 2012 Chardonnay. This is always a fun, energetic affair where you can find new wines as well as visit old friends. Hope to see you there!
- ▼ 2017 (9)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)