News & Events
- Tickets are still available to the San Francisco Vintner’s this weekend in Fort Mason! We’ll be there with our 2011 Pinots and 2012 Chardonnay. This is always a fun, energetic affair where you can find new wines as well as visit old friends. Hope to see you there!
- I’ll be pouring all of my current releases tonight (including our wine-club only double-gold 2011 Russian River Pinot Noir), 5pm-9pm, at Ruby Wine in San Francisco’s Potrero Hill neighborhood, 1419 18th Street. Come taste, and if you haven’t browsed Ruby’s thoughtful, eclectic selections before you are in for a treat!
- Wine writer and industry veteran Mick Cameron tasted a bottle of our 2011 Green Valley Pinot Noir, and was even spotted at our holiday party kicking the tires on the 2012s and 2013s. Check out his thoughtful, SF-based Slave to the Grape column for wine insights both local and abroad. And then there is a very nice shout out on our Pinot, cheers Mick!
- It was lovely to see everyone last Wednesday, thanks to all who came despite the bitter cold! Some have asked to purchase additional four packs, and I am happy to extend the special holiday party pricing through the Christmas, just send me an email (bob @ waitcellars) to coordinate pickup or shipping. Happy Holidays! 4pk 2012 Russian River Chardonnay $80 4pk 2011 Green Valley Pinot Noir $100 4pk 2011 Russian River Pinot Noir $115 4pk Mixed 2011 Pinot Noir $105
- Don’t miss out, there’s still time to RSVP here!
- ▼ 2017 (3)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)