News & Events
- Wine writer and industry veteran Mick Cameron tasted a bottle of our 2011 Green Valley Pinot Noir, and was even spotted at our holiday party kicking the tires on the 2012s and 2013s. Check out his thoughtful, SF-based Slave to the Grape column for wine insights both local and abroad. And then there is a very nice shout out on our Pinot, cheers Mick!
- It was lovely to see everyone last Wednesday, thanks to all who came despite the bitter cold! Some have asked to purchase additional four packs, and I am happy to extend the special holiday party pricing through the Christmas, just send me an email (bob @ waitcellars) to coordinate pickup or shipping. Happy Holidays! 4pk 2012 Russian River Chardonnay $80 4pk 2011 Green Valley Pinot Noir $100 4pk 2011 Russian River Pinot Noir $115 4pk Mixed 2011 Pinot Noir $105
- Don’t miss out, there’s still time to RSVP here!
- The San Francisco Vintner’s Market at Fort Mason is always a blast, and there will be a bazillion wineries pouring. Great try-and-buy opportunity for the holidays.
- Our fall club selection will go out this week. Pickups will be ready at The Page by Tuesday, 11/19. Enjoy for Thanksgiving, then be sure to order early for Christmas. Our 2011 Russian River Pinot is available exclusively to club members. 2011 Russian River Pinot Noir — we like this voluptuous, satisfying, double-gold Pinot Noir with a variety of cheeses prior to the big bird. 2011 Green Valley Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard — this elegant, cool-climate Pinot Noir has the acids and subtle tannins to pair perfectly with holiday meals of poultry or fish Send us a picture of your holiday table ...
- ▼ 2017 (1)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)