News & Events
- Please join us this weekend for two of summer’s most delightful events: Pinot Days San Francisco, Saturday June 21st, from 12-5pm at the Metreon, is the largest gathering of Pinot Noir producers in the world! There is no better way to survey your favorite grape, and as a friend of Wait Cellars you may receive 33% off the current ticket price: just use the discount code WCLSF14 when buying tickets here. Stop by our table and say hello! On Sunday June 22nd, 6pm-9pm, come to CUESA’s annual summer harvest/solstice celebration and be prepared to sample some of the tastiest bites you’ll have ...
- Silver medal, 2013 San Francisco International Wine Competition; silver medal, 2013 Best of Bay competition; Gold Medal, 2014 San Francisco International Wine Competition; sold out.
- Put this massive tasting for the public and trade in your calendar, it is a unique opportunity to taste through hundreds of brilliant California wines, all under one roof. Tickets just went on sale here. Note the new location this year — the San Mateo Event Center.
- Come celebrate summer’s pending arrival while mingling amongst eclectic artwork and collectibles and sipping our latest Chardonnay in Mill Valley on June 5th! This will be a great opportunity to taste the 2013 Russian River Chardonnay before it’s formally released and shipped to our Summer Whites club later in the summer — as well as to experience one of the most compelling open studio’s of the year! The 2013 Russian River Chardonnay We picked this Chardonnay early (21.5-22 brix) to retain acids and temper alcohol, in pursuit of a natural expression of the block. It was destemmed and cold-macerated for 24 ...
- Our 2011 Green Valley Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard, is now available by the glass just down the street, with our friends the Wine Kitchen. Stop in for a glass and a tasty bite!
- ▼ 2017 (9)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)