News & Events
- Come celebrate summer’s pending arrival while mingling amongst eclectic artwork and collectibles and sipping our latest Chardonnay in Mill Valley on June 5th! This will be a great opportunity to taste the 2013 Russian River Chardonnay before it’s formally released and shipped to our Summer Whites club later in the summer — as well as to experience one of the most compelling open studio’s of the year! The 2013 Russian River Chardonnay We picked this Chardonnay early (21.5-22 brix) to retain acids and temper alcohol, in pursuit of a natural expression of the block. It was destemmed and cold-macerated for 24 ...
- Our 2011 Green Valley Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard, is now available by the glass just down the street, with our friends the Wine Kitchen. Stop in for a glass and a tasty bite!
- We’re pleased to mention that a bottle of our 2012 Green Valley Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard, wound up in the hands of the Prince of Pinot, producer of the influential PinotFile report. What did he say? “Plenty of Pinot singing in this beautifully crafted wine” — The Prince of Pinot, May 2014 Click here for the Prince’s full review
- Thanks to those who came out to taste with Kelly Z at the Huckleberry Youth Run for the Roses fundraiser on Saturday! Beautiful day, beautiful setting, beautiful cause 🙂
- Our spring shipment will go out to members next week, just in time to ease the tax-day blues! We’re delighted to send out two Devoto Garden Pinot Noirs, the 2011 and 2012. We think the 2011 is drinking beautifully right now. The 2012 we’re offering to club members ‘pre-release’ – while still young and improving, we think this wild-ferment Pinot Noir is an exceptional expression of a remarkable vintage. Both benefit from air time after opening and before serving, the 2012 up to an hour if you can wait! If you’d like to join our club and receive these singular, limited production ...
- ▼ 2017 (6)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)