News & Events
- Silver medal, 2013 San Francisco International Wine Competition; silver medal, 2013 Best of Bay competition; Gold Medal, 2014 San Francisco International Wine Competition; sold out.
- Put this massive tasting for the public and trade in your calendar, it is a unique opportunity to taste through hundreds of brilliant California wines, all under one roof. Tickets just went on sale here. Note the new location this year — the San Mateo Event Center.
- Come celebrate summer’s pending arrival while mingling amongst eclectic artwork and collectibles and sipping our latest Chardonnay in Mill Valley on June 5th! This will be a great opportunity to taste the 2013 Russian River Chardonnay before it’s formally released and shipped to our Summer Whites club later in the summer — as well as to experience one of the most compelling open studio’s of the year! The 2013 Russian River Chardonnay We picked this Chardonnay early (21.5-22 brix) to retain acids and temper alcohol, in pursuit of a natural expression of the block. It was destemmed and cold-macerated for 24 ...
- Our 2011 Green Valley Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard, is now available by the glass just down the street, with our friends the Wine Kitchen. Stop in for a glass and a tasty bite!
- We’re pleased to mention that a bottle of our 2012 Green Valley Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard, wound up in the hands of the Prince of Pinot, producer of the influential PinotFile report. What did he say? “Plenty of Pinot singing in this beautifully crafted wine” — The Prince of Pinot, May 2014 Click here for the Prince’s full review
- ▼ 2017 (1)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)