News & Events
- Come join us at The Rind in Sacramento this Sunday where there will be Wait Cellars flights and inspired cheese pairings! We’ll be pouring the following and will also have a few bottles for sale: * 2011 Russian River Pinot Noir* 2012 Green Valley Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard* 2013 Russian River Chardonnay Hope to see you!
- We’ve been selling our 2012 Devoto Garden Pinot Noir in New Jersey through North East Wines since March of this year. Last week I was on the East Coast with family and I spent a day with the ever gracious Richard Micketti of North East, who has been instrumental in introducing Wait Cellars to New Jersey. It was a real pleasure to meet Randy and Phil at Walkers in Lambertville, Bryan at Public and Billy at Agricole in Princeton, and Paul at Phillips in Stockton, among others. These guys are all doing fantastic work fleshing out compelling selections.
- With the warm, dry winter of 2013-2014 leading into a warm, dry spring and summer, veraison is well underway in the North Coast. These shots from late July show Devoto Garden in Sonoma’s cool Green Valley over 50%, about 10-12 days ahead of 2013, which was also a warm, dry growing season. Am expecting to pick shortly after Labor Day. In 2011, we picked this fruit on October 4th! Nets went up last week against this guy and his smaller, air-born brethren, all very interested in the ripening fruit…
- Neutral oak, wild-fermented, unfiltered and un-fined.
- Our critically acclaimed 2012 release from the Devoto Garden Vineyard
- ▼ 2017 (6)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)