News & Events
- Please join us in one of San Francisco’s neighborhood jewels, 3rd Cousin in Bernal Heights, for a delicious spring menu by executive chef Greg Lutes paired with Wait Cellars wines. Menu below (hungry yet?), hope to see you there! Seating: 7pm, Thursday, April 27th Tickets: $98, includes all wine pairings Reservations: Please call or email, seats very limited! 3RD COUSIN 919 CORTLAND AVE SAN FRANCISCO CA 94110 UNITED STATES 415-814-3709 email@example.com Menu: course: Hamachi crudo – celery root, green strawberry, black garlic wine: Wait Cellars 2016 Russian River Chardonnay – just released! course: Duck ham & mousse gougeres – kumquat, pickled ramps, port wine: Wait Cellars 2013 Green Valley Pinot Noir, ...
- Club Members, your spring shipments will go out next week, containing an exclusive early-release for club members: two bottles of our new 2014 Green Valley Pinot Noir from the Devoto Garden vineyard. This wine just received gold at the 2017 SF Chronicle Wine Competition. You may judge for yourself: 2014 was a warm, even, early-ripening year with smaller berries, low yields, and fine skin-to-juice ratios. While we didn’t make much of it, what we did make is showing up beautifully in the glass. Slightly richer than our 2013 and conditioned with a touch more new oak, but with all the focus ...
- We are pleased to announce our yet-to-be-released 2014 Green Valley Pinot Noir, Devoto Garden Vineyard, struck gold at this years San Francisco Chronicle wine competition. Nice to get confirmation that that wine is drinking as well as we thought in our evaluations — and our wine club members will be the first to get their hands on it in this April’s shipment. Our 2014 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir and 2015 Russian River Chardonnay were awarded silver. Our neutral-oak, wild-fermented Chardonnay has gone off-radar in past competitions while medals were heaped on it’s higher alcohol, oaky Californian brethren. But we’re happy to ...
- Just Released Luxurious, celebratory, a classic Russian River expression
- Come join us for a delicious day celebrating Pinot Noir in the square in gorgeous downtown Healdsburg, tickets still available!
- ▼ 2017 (3)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)