News & Events
- Our 2016 Russian River Chardonnay will go out this week to all of our Summer Whites club members. One of our most popular wines, this vintage will likely go quickly. As some of you may recall, the winter of 2016-2017 was wet and chilly. Our secondary ferment (aka, the MLF or malo-lactic fermentation, where malic acid is converted into lactic acid by a lactobacillus bacteria) stopped about 85% of the way through due to colder temperatures in the cellar. After tasting we chose not to restart it — the remaining malic acid, we think, gives the wine a pleasing hint of ...
- Pre-release Our 2014 Devoto Garden Vineyard designate: Balanced, wild-fermented, honest
- New Release Our satisfying, agreeable, carbonic bistro wine
- New Release, Limited Neutral oak, wild-fermented, perfect ripeness — what California Chardonnay can be
- On Sunday June 4th, please join us at one of the most entertaining events of the year: Mill Valley’s annual Wine, Beer and Gourmet Food tasting, in the charming Mill Valley downtown plaza. Bring the kids! We’ll be showing our just-released 2015 Russian River Cabernet Franc and 2016 Russian River Chardonnay, as well as our 2014 Pinots.
- ▼ 2017 (6)
- ► 2016 (9)
- ► 2015 (14)
- ▼ 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (29)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (22)
- ► 2009 (19)